Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The truth is..

Questions; I'm beginning to hate dislike them. Everywhere I go and whoever I talk too someone is asking me a question relating to A.J. leaving. Frankly I don't want to talk or think about him being gone. I know these questions are out of concern and curiosity; but, I want to hide all my emotions inside for no one to find.

We have been inseparable  for 4 long years (all through high school). I have always been able to rely on him for whatever the need. ( he would always fix it and still does). He has been my support through everything and I have always been his. 

Eat your hearts out all you question freaks, I am spilling my guts to you.

Truth is... I'm frustrated, tired, and already lonely. Despite A.J. physically being here he isn't himself mentally or emotionally he has become even more reserved and shows only one or two emotions throughout the day ( here lately its been angry/ impatient). I'm going to miss him like crazy because for the next 2 and 1/2 months I wont see his face or possibly hear his voice (communication is limited). I will be okay, I'm a strong, intelligent women that is very self motivated. I will keep myself busy between work, school, my blog, family, and friends. I'm frustrated mainly because I hate driving, sleeping alone, and cooking for just one (no one else in the house eats when we do). I haven't slept much because I've become stressed about the issue and it feels like the only things I do are answer questions, clean, and clean.

I hope that wasn't to blunt, I'm just ready for this all to be over and for him to be back.

- Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment