Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

This why I'm writing..

If you were to ask me what my favorite part of the day was I would say simply bedtime. Reason being I have him beside me. When the day is over and our work is done I get to lay next to the love of my life with our goofy dog beside. Sure, this is the time when only a few words are exchanged but we are together. We can give each other those silly looks that only the two of us can understand. But most importantly I get to sleep in his arms.

In 17 days my favorite part of the day will become my least favorite. I will still be laying in the same bed with our goofy dog beside, but the love of my life will be on his way to train. I have been trying to prepare myself for awhile by thinking things like "Kels this isn't a life or death situation he is just training not deploying" but I'm still worried and scared to sleep alone. 

This is my way of coping with him being gone, its for my sanity as well as my family's sanity. 
I must write this blog!

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment